We Look to Partner with our Clients by Providing the Right Quality People at the Right Cost at the Right Time
PeopleOur extensive experience in working with a variety of clients has resulted in a proven approach to understanding an organization’s technology needs and providing the appropriate qualified personnel. We understand that no two clients are completely alike and we tailor our approach accordingly to successfully meet each one’s specific needs. Our staff and resources also apply knowledge from numerous completed projects to support each new client.
QualityWe’re not satisfied with just meeting our clients’ expectations: we exceed them. Our clients recognize that we deliver results, and much of our growth has resulted from referrals. With an ever-changing technology landscape, our principals and employees provide guidance to clients regarding current and future industry trends.
CostOur staff identifies the correct resources to ensure the best fit and consistently provide value. Our competitive costs provide a value-add to our clients.
DeliveryWith every client, we establish a strong customer relationship, facilitating quick responses and delivery of the right resources at the right time. We are more than just a vendor — we are a partner to each client, committed to working together to achieve their goals and contribute to their success. Our support team works with the assigned account manager to ensure swift and timely response to the needs of the client.
- DUNS: 198107281
- NAICS (codes only): 541511; 541612; 541690; 541990; 561312; 561320
- CAGE Code: 60D13
- GSA Schedule contract number(s): GS-35F-101DA
- CMAS Contract No: 3-16-70-3304A
We have the following certifications:
- Small Micro Business (SB) certified company with the State of California,
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE),
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Alameda County’s Small, Local, Emerging Business (SLEB)