Triune Infomatics Inc is a pioneer in the field of Disability Hiring. We are working with two of the premier education institutions in the country — UC Berkeley and CSU East Bay — to help students and alumni with disabilities find job placements with corporate clients. We organize activities including job shadow programs, résumé feedback, and mock interviews, to help students prepare to become better equipped to obtain a job.
How we can help
- Strategic planning: Provide planning support to address gaps and build large-scale strategy.
- Strong network: Introductions and connections to key disability-focused partners.
- Expertise and consulting support: Technical assistance directly from expert consultants at different phases of the planning and implementation.
- Comprehensive Training: Training series on disability awareness for leaders, with individual training/mentoring sessions for key leaders.
- ROI: Building the business case and specific ROI formula.
Adopting a Disability Inclusion program is good for business
- Recruitment benefits include a large untapped labor pool, reduced turnover and recruiting costs, with no negative impact on productivity, safety records, or insurance costs.
- Logistics and tech industries have been leaders, with employees thriving in many sectors, and significant success stories.
- Enables meeting social responsibility goals, including community, colleague, and supplier engagement.
- Federal compliance regulations require including people with disabilities in the workforce.
Disability hiring bridges “doing good” and “good for business”
- 56 million people with disabilities in the United States; 70% of which are unemployed.
- Many are able to work and have the ability to succeed in the workplace, yet current hiring and operating practices result in the majority not being able to find employment.